Le Paw Royale Information
Kim and Sarah have been working together locally for 18 years combined, they have an excellent reputation for quality dog and cat grooming at competitive rates. They
are also sisters who enjoy working together and offer the Hampton Roads Area with an upscale grooming salon that meets every customer's needs.
In order to provide the professional service each client expects from our grooming staff, Royal Paws respectfully requests the following policies be observed:
1. Please offer your pet only light water and no food on the morning of your grooming appointment. We do offer water as well as a variety of treats during your pets stay with us. Please let us know if your pet has any dietary restrictions.
2. Please bring a leash and allow your dog to go potty in our grass before entering the Shop, even if they just went to the bathroom before leaving home. For your convenience a “Waste Station” including bags is located outside.
3. Things come up, and we understand, however… if you are delayed please let us know as soon as possible. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to avoid a $10.00 no show fee, if after hours please leave a message.
We will be happy to reschedule your appointment at a more convenient time for you.
4. Remember we close at 5:00pm
5. Please make sure you are on time.